Book Making - French Link Stitch Binding 25th January 2022 - Fotospeed - Paper for Fine Art and Digital Photo
Book Making - French Link Stitch Binding 25th January 2022
French Link Stitch
Topic - Booking Making
French link stitch binding is a decorative stitch on a book with
an exposed spine. It is a process of linking and stitching the
pages or signatures together to create the book. A French link
stitch is prefect for photobooks as the spreads lay flat and the
images are not interrupted by the binding.
What is French Binding?
- Advantages of different papers
- Designing a book and making your images
- Editing your images
- Creating layouts and spreads in Lightroom
- Proofing and Printing your pages
- Choosing a soft cover or hard cover
- The art of how printing double side in
- Understanding signatures and making the
- French stitching the pages.