This Privacy Statement applies to Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed registered in England (company registration number 2300371 Our registered office is: Chippendale & Clark, Ivy Road IND EST, Absol House, Chippenham, SN15 1SB
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identify of that person”.
What we collect
Most of the information we collect is provided by you when you contact us to request information or services.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title.
• Contact information including email address, telephone numbers and postal address.
• The IP address (es) you use or from which you access our services.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests (for example, which topics you may have elected to receive marketing information about).
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
• All communications to and from our organisation (written, electronic or voice) may be recorded.
We may also receive personal information indirectly from any of the following sources in the following scenarios:
Why does Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed need to collect and store personal data?
We need personal data in order for us to provide you with the service(s) to which you have contracted or otherwise given your consent. Where we are relying on consent as the lawful basis for processing your personal information you may remove your consent at any time by contacting the data protection lead at the address shown below.
We may also use the data to fulfil a legal obligation or because we have a legitimate interest to do. The company is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for company tax and audit purposes.
We are committed to ensuring the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on our behalf and to do so in line with the/our instructions, the requirements of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We may also share your personal details if required by other legislation to do, such as by HMRC. You may request a full list of third parties with whom we share your data from the data protection lead shown below.
How will Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed use the personal data it collects about me?
Your information is kept securely and in accordance with our data retention processes. We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA).
Disposal of personal information is carried out securely at the conclusion of the data retention period.
Under what circumstances will Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed contact me?
We will contact you in regard to fulfilment of the service(s) for which we are contracted to or by you. Where you have given us your consent, we may use your information to contact you with details about products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
You can grant or withdraw your consent or change your contact preferences via our web site or by writing to us.
We may also contact you when we feel the information is relevant to the services which we are contracted to provide to you.
Can I find out what personal data the organisation holds about me?
Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If we do hold personal data about you, you can request the following information from us:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the UK
• Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (where applicable) or the data management lead.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on our legitimate interests or a those of a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third party or international organisation, information is available about how we do this securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure that there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it was not collected from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide to access this?
Jay House LTD requires 2 forms of ID from the following list, one of which must be photographic, when you request information on your personal data:
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Jay House LTD is not required to appoint a DPO under the GDPR and DPA.
Our data protection lead can be contacted at:
t: 01249 714555
Post: Jay House LTD T/A Fotospeed, Unit 6B Park Lane IND EST, Corsham, SN13 9LG.